2012 eXmark PNS600KA443
It’s a given that all Exmark mowers are exceptional machines that hold their value. But of the rider family lineup, the Pioneer sets itself apart. It’s one heck of a workhorse that has made its mark in the value price category. It delivers precision, durability, comfort and traction with every job. And, of course, one heck of a cut. Do the math and compare for yourself. You’ll realize that no other similarly equipped machine comes close to the Pioneer’s commercial-grade performance and quality. After all, it’s an Exmark.
7-Gallon single-point fuel tank
Transport lock for convenient trailering
Bolstered seats with coil spring suspension
Greaseless spindles eliminate yearly greasing
2012 eXmark PNS600KA443
- Fuel Capacity
- 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.1 kmph) reverse.
- Air Filter
- Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Kawasaki® FX600V
- Two Hydro Gear ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Wheel Release - Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Caster Tires
- 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Drive Tires
- 22 x 9.5-12 Kenda Tires
- Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 3-position height adjustment.
- Deck Width
- 44" (111.76 cm)
- Curb Weight
- 822 lbs
- 15-amp alternator
- 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- 2 Blades at 22.25" Length
Speed - Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Style - Floating Deck
- Safety Systems
- Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Deck Lift
- Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Deck Construction
- 10-gauge top that is formed and welded with reinforcement/guard on leading edge.
- Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tublar steel.
- 2 Year Comm / 4 Year Cons
- .38" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- 12-volt battery
- No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98\")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- MagStop electromagnetic 175-ft-lb clutch